Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Francois Langur Babie! - Born November 19, 2014!

This Babie was born before this blog was started.  I have been watching him since his birth four months ago on November 19, 2014.

The Babie Langur, who was named Chan by his Keeper Dave, was born to Mama Jiang Jiang and Papa Issac.  Jiang Jiang (and I hope I'm spelling it right, I'm going from memory) was born at the Zoo five years ago.  So, Babie Chan is a third generation SFZoo Langur!  Mama's Sister Kathleen also lives in this Family Group and helps "mother" Chan.  She has a breeding recommendation with Issac as well. 

I will add in some photos soon!

I have to look through my pix for a good one, this Babie moves around super quik!  ... Here is a video I took last Wednesday, you can see how fast he is!





No comments:

Post a Comment